- Industrial/General Purpose Valve
- Fire Fighting Valve
- Mini Blast Furnace Valve
- Forged Valve
- Industrial Strainer
- Other Valve
- Process Flow
- Contact Us
Industrial / General Purpose Valve
Type: Self Lubricating / Polymer Sleeve
Seating Sleeve Options: PTFE, CFT, GFT
Operation: Manual Lever, Manual Gear, Motorized, Pneumatic & Hydraulic.
Valve Sizes: DN 15 to DN450 (Flanged ends) 15mm to 100mm (Screwed ends)
Valve Rating – PN10 /PN16 / 150# – 600#
Valve Manufacturing Standards – API 529/ API 593/ API 599 / BS 5158 / BS5353 / BS 1570
The Self-Lubricated Taper Plug Valve is a reliable, standard type taper plug valve designed for general isolation purposes in a variety of liquid, gaseous and slurry services. It is available in cast iron and steel to suit application.
- Greater process control via tapered plug design that holds firmly to its tapered seat so that complete tightness is achieved while maintaining smooth valve operation
- Longer service life through tapered seat surfaces of the plug and body that prevents exposure to line fluid when valve is in the open position
- Increased reliability due to the straight flow path design that minimizes pressure loss by allowing very little resistance to flow.
Plug valves, designed with anti-static features and self-cleaning mechanism, are most suitable in the desalination, processing and mining industries. These valves have a quick quarter turn operation for easy automation and caged plug assembly, which protects seat from erosion in throttling application.
- PTFE sleeve Design has fully retained & locked in body
- Antistatic feature
- Self-cleaning on plug rotation
- Bubble tight shut-off
- Quick quarter turn operation for easy automation
- Caged plug assembly, protects seat from erosion in throttling application
- Fully jacketed with higher size flange
- Plug in 360° contact with PTFE sleeve.
- Cavity free valve body
- No leakage through stem