- Industrial/General Purpose Valve
- Fire Fighting Valve
- Mini Blast Furnace Valve
- Forged Valve
- Industrial Strainer
- Other Valve
- Process Flow
- Contact Us
Air Cushion Valve
Industrial / General Purpose Valve
Discharges large quantities of air from the pipeline during pipe filling and admits large quantities of air during pipe drainage or at water column separation.
Air valves close when the pipe fills up with liquid, and do not reopen until pressure within the air valve (pipeline) drops below the atmospheric pressure.
Cushioning Feature: Operate to break the vacuum where separation takes place and reduce the inertia of returning water column by using air intake
- Alternately called Quick Release Damped Air Valve
- Maximum flow efficiency and surge protection.
- Protects from water hammer damages,
- Protects from vacuum enhanced problems and damages
Valve Sizes: 50NB – 300NB
Valve Rating – PN 10 /PN 16 / PN 20 & PN 25
Float MOC – Wood (Rubber Coated)/S.S.
Valve Manufacturing Standards – AWWA M 51